9/16/11

Fat burning hot sauce


Fat burning hot sauce

Here are some fat burning hot sauces that I found. These sauces raise the metabolism and are delicious! I will discuss some more hot sauces in later articles.

Hot tomato sauce (21 calories per 2 tbsp)

·         2 tinned chipotle chillies in adobo plus 1 tbsp sauce
·         1 tin chopped tomatoes
·         40 g sliced onion
·         3 tbsp tomato paste
·         2 tbsp honey
·         2 garlic cloves sliced
·         1 tsp grated orange zest
·         60 ml orange juice
·         ½ tbsp salt 

Blend all these ingredients and bring them to a boil. Then pour them in a jar and put them in the fridge.

Mustard habanero (25 calories per 2 tbsp)

·         3 habanero peppers
·         2 mangoes
·         5 tbsp American mustard
·         80 ml pineapple juice
·         2 tbsp brown sugar
·         2 tbsp honey
·         1 tbsp ground coriander
·         ¾ tsp salt

Blend all these ingredients and bring them to a boil. Then pour them in a jar and put them in the fridge.


twitterbutton.nl

1 comment:

  1. Hi I found your site by mistake when i was searching yahoo for this acne issue, I must say your site is really helpful I also love the design, its amazing!. I don’t have the time at the moment to fully read your site but I have bookmarked it and also add your RSS feeds. I will be back in a day or two. thanks for a great site. Jenny Hunt

    ReplyDelete