8/27/11

Movie review: Friends with benefits

 Movie review: Friends with benefits

Previously I saw this one. At first I thought"Ow God this will be another chickflick like there are thousands". Well it was ... Kinda. Though this movie has a happy ending and there are a bunch of this movies coming out every year, it wasn't bad at all. Justin Timberlake and Mila Kunis are starring in this one and I must say they werent to bad. Jamie (Mila Kunis) played a woman who is busy with her carreer (she reminded me of Eva Mendes in "The hitch" ). She recruited Dylan to work for a magazine in New York. Now they just want to have sex and no relationship because they're sick of committing to other people. This works out in the beginning but then they fall in love... Kinda.
I'm not gonna spoil the details before you guys see the movie so that is all you get.

The best thing about the movie is that there is some pretty good humor in it that I didn't expect at all from those 2 "actors" and I must say it was nice to watch eventhough I am a guy. In short: This movie is for the people who just want to have a casual film to watch when they have some time to kill. Nothing groundbreaking but still pretty good.




twitterbutton.nl

1 comment:

  1. This movie is having good and bad parts but overall its nice. Its entertaining and a great option to spend time.
    Friends with benefits Movie

    ReplyDelete