8/29/11

Lifestyle: Watches


Lifestyle: Watches

Nowadays watches are bought by everyone. But for a different purpose: Fashion. People don’t buy them anymore because they just need the time. Watches are one of my favorite items. I do have only one though because I’m going to college and I just don’t have to money to buy a new time piece every few months.
Now when I bought mine I thought I would lose a lot of money but I was wrong. When you look around I’ll see that there are some nice watches available for an affordable price. I looked at these brands: Diesel, emporio Armani, fossil, festina, rodania. I really liked the Diesel watches because they’re fun to wear everyday but you can dress them up for more formal events. So I bought one. When I saw the price I was pleasantly surprised. It was only 100 euro which isn’t a lot for a nice watch. Also women like wearing watches but I find that a nice women’s watch is a bit more expensive but I saw some for about 200 euro.
In short: Watches are fun to wear and nowadays it’s really a piece of fashion which can be as expensive as you want it to be.

twitterbutton.nl

1 comment: